top of page

How To Request Your College Transcript

Do I come to the school counselor to request a college transcript?


No, school counselors do not have access to your college records. You will need to go to the website below to request your official college transcript for USC Union and USC Lancaster. 


Students will only need to request one transcript because USC Union and USC Lancaster report their grades to USC. Please see the links below to request an official college transcript. 


Students will have to click "Create an Account" and set up an account before they are able to request an official college transcript. 



The website to request a transcript from USC

Order Transcripts

How To Request Your High School Transcript

bottom of page